NBA STARS & SCRUBS
JANUARY 24TH, 2020
BY DFSSHEPSHEET

Draftkings Salaries listed first. Fanduel Salaries are second.

GUARDS

Andrew Wiggins (7,000) (6,800)

This MIN vs HOU game is currently the highest over/under on the slate tonight, as well as the 2 fastest paced teams on the slate. This means, a lot of points to go around for all players. Wiggins is coming off a 46 fpt game vs CHI. He has a much better matchup facing a HOU team allowing the 8th most fpts to the SF position which is where Wiggins is primarily playing 85% of the time. He plays the other 15% at the SG position where HOU is allowing the 2nd most fpts in the league. At a fast paced game and high over under and a matchup like this. Wiggins should reach value and then some.

Zach Lavine (8,800) (8,800)

Coming off two performances in a row where he couldn’t break 40 fpts which may scare some people off him, I won’t be one of them. I think tonight he bounces back in a matchup vs SAC who are allowing the 3rd most fpts to the SF position. He is listed as a SG on DK and FD, but he primarily plays from the SF position 70% of the time. His secondary position is at SG where SAC is also allowing the 3rd most fpts in the league. This is a prime spot for Lavine to bounce back and hopefully have a massive night like he did a few games ago.

T.J. McConnell (4,900) (4,200)

Brogdon has been ruled out tonight and McConnel is in for a good size role here tonight. IND is facing GS who is allowing the leagues most fpts to the PG position with 53 fpts/game. McConnel is coming off some great games recently which has jacked his price up a little. I wish he was a little lower. But he is still a great play here tonight. Especially on FD where he is 700$ cheaper and eats up 3% less salary.

Other Guards I like – (Kemba Walker, Reggie Jackson, Marcus Smart, Trae Young, D’Angelo Russel, James Harden)

FORWARDS

Jaylen Brown (6,600) (6,200)

Tatum and Kanter have both been ruled out tonight. ORL is currently ranked as the 6th best DEF efficiency team in the league. BOS will have their hands full tonight if they want to pull out the W. So Kemba, Brown, and Smart will need to step it up tonight. In the only game this season where Tatum has missed, it was vs DET and Brown put up 47 fpts… Kemba only managed to get 28 fpts. If I need to pick one or the other… I’m rolling with Brown over Kemba.

T.J. Warren (6,000) (5,600)

With Brogdon out and GS allowing the 4th most fpts to the SF position. Warren should be able to pay off this price tag. He is coming off a 36 fpt performance vs his former team PHX. I look for him to continue with another great performance here tonight. He sees a 2% usg bump with Brogdon off the court.

Danillo Gallinari (6,800) (6,200)

Facing ATL who allows the 8th most fpts to the PF position. Now ATL also is allowing the most fpts to the SF position. Currently I’m seeing Loguentz Dort as the projected starter… I don’t think Dort will be much of a factor, so I think this gives Gallo a bump. ATL is terrible guarding Forwards. Gallo’s archetype is a Versatile Forward where ATL is ranked 27th in the league. He is coming off a pretty poor performance where he didn’t break 30 fpts vs ORL, but like I stated earlier… ORL is pretty decent at Defense this year. Gallo had 2 previous games over reaching over 40. I look for another 40+ performance tonight.

Other Forwards I like (Gordon Hayward, Pascal Siakam, Rudy Gay, Domantis Sabonis)

CENTER

Dewayne Dedmon (4,600) (3,900)

Not much else to say other than… 9x last game.. Not much of an increase in price.. Facing CHI.. Do I need to say more? If your playing Fanduel it kind of sucks playing a Center for your value play. On DK its nice being able to fit 2 Centers in your lineup. Regardless of what I play on. Dedmon will be in my lineup.

Other Centers I like (Andre Drummond, Willie Cauley-Stein, Myles Turner)

Leave a Reply