Shouldn’t be of any concern anywhere. We actually get to bump up some bats today because of really good hitting conditions, Texas being one of them.
This is an ELITE MATCHUP for deGrom. Earlier this year, in this same stadium, against this same team (Marlins .088 team ISO and a 25.8k%) he put up 73 FanDuel Points. This is the cash game target, don’t out think it.
Other Options – In order
Joey Lucchesi – TOOOOOOOO CHEAP On FanDuel. Lucchesi will need to navigate through Josh Bell and Starling Marte. Lucchesi has struggled against RH Power bats, Pittsburgh lacks that. The only knock on Lucchesi here is that he doesn’t have any quality starts. He’s pitched really good in spots, and in my opinion is primed to dominate here and go 6 strong.
Frankie Montas – Stream line starters against Detroit, just like Miami – Good K upside here 8.63/9
Gerrit Cole – I really like this whole matchup – Send a message start is what I think
Max Scherzer – The bullpen is bad, have concerns with getting a dub. 39-45 seems to be his output.
Martin Perez – Broken Perez down numerous times on the Deep Dive. Added cutter – added velocity.
Jordan Lyles – Elevating 4Seam FB to get K’s. RHB for padres scare me a little.
1. Kansas City Royals – For some reason Vegas forgot it’s Matt Harvey on the hill against them.
2. Los Angeles Dodgers – Bellinger and Pederson have over a .400 ISO vs. RHP.
3. St. Louis Cardinals – Leclerc and Sampson are the worst pitchers on the slate.
4. Oakland Athletics – I love Stephen Piscotty in this stack.
5. Texas Rangers – Left handed bats
6. Arizona Diamondbacks – Its Samardzja on the bump for the Giants, Avila, Peralta, Dyson, Escobar
7. Tampa Bay Rays – CC can still get k’s but wind blowing out, its warm, rays have some bats.
8. Kind of a tie here for me, Astros, Angels, Indians, Twins.