2020 Top 50 NFL Bold Predictions
Chris Robin https://twitter.com/DetroitBeastie
Over the weekend I reached out on social media asking for some Bold Predictions. Bolder the better! The replies and conversation I received did not disappoint!
Keep in mind this a novelty article. Meant to be fun and lively. Nothing is off limits.
Here is the list I received I received from all of you!
1. Arizona Cardinals DST finishes in the Top 7.
2. Miles Sanders finishes with 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards.
3. Andy Dalton starts for the Dallas Cowboys.
4. The New England Patriots finish with a losing season.
5. Lamar Jackson is NOT a Top 5 QB in 2020.
6. Tampa Bay does not win NFC South.
7. Houston Texans have the highest scoring offense 2020.
8. The Cleveland Browns win the NFC North beating out Baltimore.
9. Ben Roethlisberger is the best fantasy QB in 2020.
10. The Detroit Lions win the NFC North.
11. Philip Rivers has his best statistical season as a professional QB.
12. The Atlanta Falcons win NFC South.
13. Carson Wentz tosses 43 TD passes.
14. Dwayne Haskins throws 35 TD’s to 4 INT’s.
15. Derrius Guice is a Top 5 RB and helps WSH into the playoffs.
16. Kyler Murray is a Top 3 QB in 2020.
17. The Detroit Lions have the #1 DST in 2020.
18. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV.
19. The Dallas Cowboys with the NFC East.
20. The Miami Dolphins make the 2020 NFL Playoffs.
21. Carolina WR D.J. Moore Top 10 fantasy WR.
22. Devin Singletary wins the 2020 rushing title.
23. D.K. Metcalf is a Top 10 WR in 2020.
24. Chris Carson is a Top 2 RB in fantasy for 2020.
25. The Chicago Bears finish at 11-5 with the best DST in the NFC.
26. The New York Jets win the AFC East.
27. Rookie safety Jeremy Chinn is a top 5 IDP DB.
28. The Green Bay Packers finish under .500 in 2020.
29. BOTH Minnesota and Chicago make the playoffs in 2020.
30. Will Fuller has better statistical season in 2020 than Deandre Hopkins.
31. Tampa Bay offensive players Evans, Godwin & Gronk are all Top 5 at their position.
32. The New York Giants win the NFC East.
33. Carolina RB Christian McCaffery tops what he did last season.
34. Kansas City gets a 1st round bye and appears in their 3rd straight AFC Championship.
35. Detroit Lions WR Kenny Gollday is fantasy footballs #1 WR in 2020.
36. Denver WR Courtland Sutton leads the league in receiving yards.
37. San Francisco 49ers WR Deebo Samuel is a Top 5 WR in 2020.
38. Tampa Bay vs. San Francisco in the NFC Championship game.
39. Kansas City vs. Buffalo in the AFC Championship game.
40. Dak Prescott is a QB1 in 2020.
41. Cam Akers finishes with 1,200 rushing yards, 60 catches 800 yds and 15 total TD’s.
42. Jonathon Taylor beats Cam Akers by 100 yards and scores 9 TD’s.
43. The Dallas Cowboys have three 1,000 receivers in 2020.
44. Ryan Tannehill leads league in yards and TD/INT ratio.
45. The Philadelphia Eagles go another year with no WR over 500 yards.
46. Mercole Hardman scores 15 total TD’s in 2020.
47. Denver QB Drew Lock is a Top 8 fantasy QB in 2020.
48. Minnesota Vikings Irv Smith Jr. finishes 2020 in the Top 10 at TE.
49. Miami Dolphins Matt Bredia is a Top 20 PPR RB.
50. Allen Robinson finishes 2020 as Top 10 WR and contradicts his ADP.
Three bonus Bold Predictions!
Pittsburgh WR Juju Smith-Schuster and RB James Connor both Top 12.
Browns QB Baker Mayfield throws under 10 INT’s, 30+ TD’s and 4,000+ yards.
Buffalo Bills finish 2020 with the #1 ranked DST.
Thank you for reading! Any questions or comments?
Do you have a Bold Prediction? Leave one in the comments!
Find me on Twitter right here! https://twitter.com/DetroitBeastie
Or on DFScheatsheets.com https://twitter.com/dfscheatsheet1